A.I. Systems Engineer
Dillen is looking for a motivated engineer with specialized knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and computer science. You will analyze and optimize existing systems and develop new solutions with complete freedom. Dream up something cool, select the technology and let’s build it.
A degree as civil/industrial engineer is recommended, but not required. A passion for AI and computer systems is! The broader your technical knowledge and experience, the better, but your eagerness to learn is more important.
Part-timers, working students and independent contractors welcome.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, freedom to suggest and develop new solutions and a lot more:
- Critically analyzing existing systems;
- Finding optimizations and corrections;
- Advising clients;
- Analyzing Data and creating new models;
- Developing new algorithms and integrating them.
- Passion for AI and Computer Science;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and coding languages;
- C++/C# (.NET)
- VB .NET;
- Relational Databases (SQL/MySQL);
- Windows Server;
- Any preferred data science tool (Matlab, R, …);
- Other technologies and languages.