Dillen is looking for a motivated and experienced engineer with practical knowledge of a professional front-end development framework (Angular, Vue.js…). You will analyze and optimize existing systems and develop new solutions with complete freedom.
No specific degree is required, but a wide experience in front-end development is recommended! The broader your technical knowledge and experience, the better.
Full responsibility for the building of front-end applications for our clients
- Designing and developing front-end applications;
- Leading a team of junior front-end developers;
- Coordinating the interactions between UI, UX and back-end development;
- Critically analyzing existing systems;
- Finding optimizations and corrections;
- Advising clients.
- Experience in a professional front-end development framework (eg.: Angular, Vue.js…)
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and coding languages;
- User Experience development;
- Responsiveness design;
- C#, VB (.NET);
- Relational Databases (SQL/MySQL);
- Windows Server;
- Other technologies and languages.