Dillen is looking for .NET developers with a practical knowledge of C#. A working understanding of SQL and MySQL is also preferred.
No specific degree is required, but you should be familiar with software development.
Part-timers, working students and independent contractors welcome.
- Develop standalone applications and components for biggers systems;
- Analyzing existing system and suggesting corrections;
- Advising clients;
- Integrate algorithms.
- Passion for AI and Computer Science;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and coding languages;
- C++/C# (.NET)
- Relational Databases (SQL/MySQL);
- PHP (Laravel, Symfony);
- Windows Server;
- Other technologies and languages.