Product Manager Document Automation
Dillen is looking for a Product Manager for all Document Automation solutions, including Accounts Payable Automation, Mailroom Automation and Automated Classification. You will manage the delivery process for these solutions assist in pre-sales talks.
You will design solution for the client based on their requirements and configure the project on-premise or in our cloud environment.
Suggested, but not required degree: Business Engineering, Business Economics, Computer Science, Applied CS…
Part-timers, working students and independent contractors welcome.
Candidates will manage the project process from pre-sales to delivery:
- Assisting in pre-sales;
- Functional analysis;
- Solution design;
- Project configuration (product-specific training will be provided);
- Small coding projects for custom solutions.
- Business/functional analysis;
- Business process management;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Basic C#/VB .NET coding skills
- Relational Databases + ODBC